Paperzelda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda paper models.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm here if ya need me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TwilightLink
Admin
Admin
TwilightLink

I'm here if ya need me. Empty
PostSubject: I'm here if ya need me.   I'm here if ya need me. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:52 am

Exactly as the title says, I'm willing to help if you need me. Just send me a message "Mind building this?" and I'll do it.

Where you can reach me Twilight link
PM me here
PM me on NP
Send me an e-mail
Windows Instant Messenger

I hope to help out alot more than my shitty old designs and disappearin for weeks at a time. That was bad of me as a friend to do and I apologize. I'm back for good now with improved skill and way too much free time, ink, and paper.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLink
Admin
Admin
TwilightLink

I'm here if ya need me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here if ya need me.   I'm here if ya need me. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:27 am

Update Time: I just got my computer back. Had a major crash-something-whatever and I recently got a new one. I don't got any files related to papercraft at the moment (might need help with that later) but I'd still like to help out, if you need me to.

Also, do people not visit the chatbox anymore or do I just have bad timing? I've been hoping to talk to people there since not too many check the forums anymore.
Back to top Go down

I'm here if ya need me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paperzelda :: Website zone :: Team zone-
Jump to: