Paperzelda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda paper models.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LoZ Four Swords Board Game Project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sgonzales22
Admin
Admin
sgonzales22

LoZ Four Swords Board Game Project Empty
PostSubject: LoZ Four Swords Board Game Project   LoZ Four Swords Board Game Project EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Okay, since I remembered an old post in TL's Zelda Maps topic, I thought it would be awesome to make a Zelda board game to release on PZ. My idea was to make a 2 - 4 player survival game, were you collect force gems, and either team up or fight each other. Here's my ideas so far.

Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Board game
Number of players: 2 - 4
Contents:
-1 Game Board (possibly 2 more just for different scenery and stuff)
-4 double-sided playing pieces (Includes Green, Red, Blue, and Purple/Violet Links)
-2 dices (1 used for movement, another for attacking and defending, and stuff)
-4 Information Pieces (1 for each link, includes HP counter, place to hold the sword card, and a place to hold the item card)
-4 Sword cards (Each player starts with them)
- * Item cards (“*’” because I haven’t decided how many items I’ll have; probably all the items from Four Sword. They include info on the ranges, how many times they can be used, and stuff like that)
-25 small event tokens (These will be face down on the 25 spaces on the board, and will be reviled only when the player lands on that specific space)
-* Boss cards (“*’” because I haven’t decided how many bosses I’ll have; probably all from Four Swords. These cards will include the amount of HP, how much damage each boss does, and what is their item weakness.)
-* Event cards (“*’” because I haven’t decided how many I’ll have. They will include all sorts of things like, how many force gems you get, and stuff like that.)
Object: The main object of the game is to get as many force gems as you can. (You can get them through events, killing monsters, when you knockout another player, ect) To do this you can either team up with another player or go against another player. You can choose if you want an all-out-war or friendly match, just keep in mind that there can only be one winner.
Rules
Movement:
Roll 1 dice and go either up, down, left, or right. (You can’t go diagonally) If you’re not on the board (just starting out, or if you got knocked out) you have to enter the board using any space on your edge of the board.
Sword:
There are 4 Sword cards, and each player starts with them. It’s not mandatory to keep them, as you can swap them with other item cards like in Minish Cap. They will probably do 1 or 2 damage (haven’t decided yet) and have a range of 1 square in either the up, down, left, or right direction. (Perhaps diagonally too)

And that's all I have so far. If you have any ideas or want to help, reply and let me know. Also I have designed the board (still need textures) and, the player tokens.
Back to top Go down
sgonzales22
Admin
Admin
sgonzales22

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Four Swords Board Game Project   LoZ Four Swords Board Game Project EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:58 am

Progress Link1
LoZ Four Swords Board Game Project ZeldaboardgameWIP
The board, dice, player tokens, and the player Boards are done.
The Player boards show each Link's health and has a place to hold the item cards. (Ex. Sword, and other various items)
The Player boards will also have a slider piece that will move to show if your health is at 10 or lower.

That's it for now, because school is a pain in the ass.
If you have any ideas or want to help, reply and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Snowmonkies
Admin
Admin
Snowmonkies

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Four Swords Board Game Project   LoZ Four Swords Board Game Project EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:56 pm

maybe there can be a special thing with the swords where you can choose to use a spin attack that attacks anything in a 1- square range around the player's piece, like if the player gets a certain amount of force gems like in the game, or has to spend a certain number of force gems to use the attack.

or a fairy fountain event card or space that can be chanced at with a dice roll (ex the player has to roll doubles of a number to use the fountain) that allows the player to upgrade one of their items to level 2, like in FSA and gives them higher attack power or a bigger range ex- if regular arrows have a 2- square range and 1 atk, then lv 2 arrows have a 3- square range and 3 atk

btw this is an awesome idea happy link!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Four Swords Board Game Project   LoZ Four Swords Board Game Project Empty

Back to top Go down

LoZ Four Swords Board Game Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paperzelda :: Website zone :: Website general zone-
Jump to: